- In this document, we will show you how to change the PHP version of your website with HostingSeekers. Let’s begin!
Each script or piece of code you enter on your website must adhere to a set of conditions in order to function correctly. One of those variables is the PHP version.
The majority of well-known content management systems, such as WordPress smoothly absorb these changes and advise their users to migrate to newer PHP versions because the PHP programming language is constantly being updated.
PHP Version in hostingseekers can be changed easily. If possible, it’s recommended to always use the latest version available. This way you get the benefit of both performance and security improvements that come with the updates.
- Login to your hostingseekers hosting:
- Click on “PHP Versions Management”:
- Now Change the version you want to select:
- Scroll down and you can see the php-related settings here: